[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — credit card - additional charges

I have done one transaction using my icici credit card in Jan, however I didn;t receive any statement or email or alert till Feb first week . March first week I got a message asking for the payment of original transaction amount + additioanl 3000+ . I called customer care and informed that I didn;t even get the statement or alert or call and why so much additional charges . They have agreeed that statement was not sent as email ID was not available in the system. I have requested them to waive off complete additiaonal charges as I had provided my email and all details while applying for credit card online . It is not my problem if they have not updated email in the appropriate system, they should have at least sent physical copy of the statement or they should have at least reminded me.

Please help me to get complete additional charges waive off as it is completely bank's error not sending the statement or at least reminding me on the due date
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 10, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018 Dear Hemant Kumar Reddy,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4ujge) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by Hemant Kumar reddy May 05, 2018 Thank you, sent email and couple of reminders, so far no update

ICICI Bank