ICICI Bank — deducting money unnecessarily

I have a demat account in icici bank. When i checked my bank transactions and i found that there is one debit transaction 'dmc/[protected] dp c
Hgs till jan-18' — inr 486.30'. When i created the demat account, i was not told about the dp charges, it was told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [protected]

[Mar 14, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Meena Mamilla Mar 14, 2018 I have a demat account in icici bank. When i checked my bank transactions and i found that there is one debit transaction 'DMC/[protected] DP C
HGS TILL JAN-18' — inr 800.30'. When I created the demat account, I was not told about the dp charges, it was told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also I did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [protected]

ICICI Bank