[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — deduction of smab charges for 3 months

I had opened a salary account with icici bank a few years back and nearly 3 years back when i left the job my salary used to get credited to the other account. My icici account was not being used for the past 3 month and when i checked my account statement i see that the bank has charged me inr 544, 510 and 412 for the last 3 months. This is a complete nuisance and icici is a fraud bank making money out of such penalties.
This is heights of fraudulent behaviour by a private bank.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a5mk39) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

An amoumt 134 rs is deducted from my account without any notice or warning i want my money back asap. And i want to know why this happen please give a a suitable reason and my money back. Unless i will take amy other action
I want this issue solved as soon as possible
And i want to talk with your customer service also
I booked a bus ticket using ICICI credit card on Jan2, 2019 through RedBus and then I have cancelled the ticket. But I am not getting the refund amount. I checked with Redbus customer care, they said it is done from their end and bank would be the responsibility for the further step.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Dear Jairus,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a5mk39_aaab) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Today 21/01/19 at 7.50pm I used Corporation bank ATM machine at mahalakshmi layout. I didn't receive the amount from ATM but amount of 5000 got deducted from my Account. Requesting you to check and credit the amount bank to my account. My mail id [protected]@gmail.com ph. [protected]
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you.

ICICI Bank