[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — delay in getting home loan documents after loan payoff

I have recently paid off my loan and i'm awaiting the property documents as i have to do the sale deed and my wife is in india to do the procedure. We have been patiently waiting for the past 1 week to get the documents as i was told that it takes maximum a week to get the documents. As of now nobody has a clue on when i would get the documents.

Why does it take so long to get the documents once the loan is paid off? My wife has to return back and her tickets are for this friday.

Can someone plz look into this and expedite the matter?

Sanjay verma
[protected]@yahoo.com
Apr 19, 2018
Mar 19, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 19, 2018
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Sanjay Verma,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Please do the final settlement for ICICI credit card I m going for my native place so I m cancelling this card please do the needful...my card sum one call and misused the amount I can't pay already I given police complete also regarding this that's wy I m going for final settlement... Please do the needful...
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018
Dear Bharath Gowda's,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a4visk_1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
I can't find the status of my bonds with the bondholder numbers 4058229, 4058416, 4058226, 4058417..
Please make me aware about the details..Thank u. .
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018
Dear Priyanka Midday,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a4visk_2) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank