[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — ecsrtnchg charges on my account

What are these ecsrtnchg charges which are hit on my account. I can see 3 transaction total of 700 rs deducted without any prior notice.. What is going on.. If this is going on i will have to close this service and will open my account to somwhere else..

Apr 5, 2018
Mar 05, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 05, 2018
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Vishal Rajguru,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4th76) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir
I am recharge my jio number [protected] from phonepe upi amount deducted my account but recharge not successful kindly refund my amount
Transection id is ICIf653294b2cff4cc7a41d4cd[protected]