Icici Bank — esc return change

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Ramsai Dhanumuri on Nov 11, 2019
I have a two wheeler loan. I am paying the loan due on 8th of the every month. But ecs return change are withdrawal my money in last few months. On 09th july 2019 withdrawal 396.15 rupee's and same month again 17th july 2019 withdrawal 413.00 rupee's, in august 07th and 16th again withdrawal my money rs 16.83 and rs 472.00, an another few months on october and november again withdrawal from my account 298.47, 5.00 and 413.00 rupee's. Sir, please slow this problem.

[Nov 11, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a001z8) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

DEAR Team,
My name is Gorli Jagadeesh Kishore(Employee no.345304) has relieved from ICICI Bank on 3rd September 2019. Still now date of relieving not updated on EPF Website.
Please update date of relieving so that i can withdraw PF.

Thanks and Regards,
Gorli Jagadeesh Kishore,
Employee no.345304.
Ph.[protected]
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2019

Dear Gorli Jagadeesh Kishore,

We're sorry to hear about your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials at ICICI Bank to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team