Related ICICI Bank reviews
View all 22560 ICICI Bank Reviews
ICICI Bank — Failed Transaction - Rs 500 - July 3, 2022 - Money still not credited to me!
To Whomsoever It May Concern:
I would like to bring to your notice that on July 3, 2022, I faced an issue with a failed transaction at a petrol bunk, IPS Russell Petro Park in Gowriwakkam, Chennai. The transaction amount was Rs. 500. The issue happened due to some "technical issue" . The issue was raised with ICICI Bank on that day itself. The ticket number provided to me for the above dispute by ICICI Bank is SR[protected]. The concerns are:
1. Why should I or a common man suffer due to some technical issue for which I am not responsible ?
2. ICICI Bank is providing a TAT for the dispute of 120 days!!!. Is it justified in providing a "common man" like me a lengthy TAT of 120 days. I have a family to feed. A loss of Rs 500 makes a lot of difference to a common man like me. I am just a salaried person. Why is the TAT so long for a common man? Why should I suffer for 120 days?
3. If there is a failed transaction, am I not supposed to get the money in 3 days?
4. I have made numerous calls just to follow up on the above issue. Who is going to pay me for the above call charges? The call charges itself would crossed the disputed amount of Rs. 500 by now!!
5. When there is a dispute between a common man and a big company, don't you think things should be made a bit comfortable for the common man instead of the big company?
With best regards,
Contact Number - [protected]
Was this information helpful?
ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.