Icici Bank — fastag for icici

Na, Haryana, India
 brajesh kewlani on Dec 3, 2019
I raised a request to replace the fastag as the one i have is not getting detected at tolls. I raised a request on 29th oct. I have called multiple times, talked to a supervisor called, pramod deshmukh. He guaranteed that i will get it on 12/02/2019. Nothing happened, i called fastag services again, talked to zinnia mondal, asked for a manager again, she said i will get a call back later in the evening as all the managers are busy on calls, no call back at all. This is heights of testing someone's patience.

My number: [protected] (Anytime after 3pm)

[Dec 03, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Dear icici team,

My account has been debited with surcharge 5541. I used this card to fill the petrol.

I need a firm answer why this has happened? Why i have to pay extra for my money as government is already promoting digit money.

ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 3, 2019

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0235i_1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team