Icici Bank — fastag otp problem

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Bhautik Baraiya on Jan 19, 2020
Its been 10 days, i got my user id for icici fastag. I have been trying to register it online by userid, which asks for otp sent on my registered mobile number. (I am not receiving any otp after several attempts).

I checked all my details including userid and mobile number with customer care. Everything is proper. Yet customer care has no clue about how to fix this. Everytime they come up with some weird clueless answer.

Out of frustration, i asked them to cancel my fastag and refund all money, and they said for that also you need to register and cancel it online. (Isn't it brilliant, if i am not getting otp) how do i login?

User id : 12182027

[Jan 19, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2020
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a06c75) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by Bhautik Baraiya, Jan 21, 2020
The email ID you are trying to share is protected. I can't read that.

Can you please reach out to me.
Customer ID: 12182027