Icici Bank — fraud from icici bank and kotak bank

sector 14, icici bank nearby 24*7, gurgaon, haryana, Sector-14, Haryana, India
 hg gupta on Jan 21, 2020
I have tried to withdrawn an amount of rs 8000 from icici bank but due to technical error atm was switched off and at same time balance is deducted from my account. I am having account with kotak bank, gurgaon branch and my account number is [protected]. I have reported such concern with kotak bank, icici bank as well as complaint filed with rbi but no one is responding. I am helpless and fighting for its own money. Both bank are harassing me and replied me that your amount has been bad debts and it will not be refunded you and replied me go where you want to go and filed the complaint against me. It is requested to you kindly resolve my grievance
Con no-[protected]
Email id - [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 21, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2020
Dear hg gupta,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by hg gupta, Jan 22, 2020
Date of transaction was on 3 august 2019 at 07:30 pm, sector 14 ICICI ATM Gurgaon.
icici bank has already taken too much time to response it is hardly requested to you kindly refund my money with interest as soon as possible. I sought compensation Rs 20000 from icici bank.
Updated by hg gupta, Feb 13, 2020
icici is fraud bank and behaving like a dacoit. 7 month is passed but still my complaint is pending. I am helpless to recover my own money. it can happen only in India.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051