[Resolved] ICICI Bank — fraud in the name of icici bank

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Bipin Khot on Feb 12, 2019
Dear icici bank,

Some people are doing fraud in the name of icici bank credit card. On 05th january 2019, i got a call on my office landline number from some person claiming to be from icici bank credit card department and i am eligible for life time free of charge icici bank jet rubix card. He took my mobile number and informed that someone will come to my office to collect my aadhaar card and pan card. I immediately called icici bank helpline if such facility is made available by icici bank credit card department. Executive informed me that such facility is there and you check his id card when the person comes to collect the card. I told executive that i got a call from mobile number and can he verify if it genuine or not. Executive denied to verify.
Then i got a call from mr. Jamal ([protected]) to collect the documents. He came to my office along with icic bank credit card application form. I asked for his id card and he showed me his id card of am marketing company. He informed that icici bank hired am marketing for collecting fomrs. Beleving him i filled form and submitted my aadhaar and pan card.

On same day (05 th jan) evening i got a call from [protected] asking me to send a mail to [email protected] with a message that 'i am aware of charges and process my card'. He further informed that by doing so i will get rubix card with all benefits like rewards point, return ticket and watch. I refused to send mail to gmail account and asked icici bank authentic account. Later on i got a call from [protected] to send e-mail. Again i refused and blocked both numbers.

Here i would like to inform icici bank to:

1) take appropriate action against these people.
2) whenever customer calls to your call center proper information should be shared with customer and executives may be made aware.

Bipin khot.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019

[Feb 12, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Dear Bipin Khot,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (051561) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team