[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — fraud (named as auto debit service for credit card)

I am holding a Credit Card of ICICI bank for the past 1 years. I am deeply dissatisfied with your bank service and customer care. I wish to bring the bank's notice that an amount of Rs 525 and Rs 94.62 as IGST has been debited from my Credit card account on 20th march 2018 under the reason of Auto Debit Return Fee.

First of all i wasn't made aware of a pre-selected Auto Debit ON mode for my credit card at time of registration. Also please explain me how Auto Debit activated on morning of 20th March 2018 only, even when 20th March 2018 (full day) was the last date for payment of my credit card bill. I paid the bill on 19th March only which was reflected on 20th afternoon. Thus I was victim of auto debit even when i paid the credit card bill on time. This is highly unprofessional and objectionable of such a reputed bank.

My account details are:

Name: VIKASH MISHRA
Account No:[protected]
Type of Account: Savings Account
I am enclosing a copy of my account’s transactions which reflects the Auto Debit transaction detail. I request you to take up this matter urgently to help me recover my money.
fraud (named as auto debit service for credit card)
Apr 22, 2018
Mar 22, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 22, 2018
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear VIKASH MISHRA,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am chasing icici customer care since last 4 days. I did not get any result.Even one person was saying close your debit card account.

ICICI Bank