[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — fraud with credit card

Here this side ronak thummar.
Card number. [protected]

Here the card is given from the bank branch maninagar, ahmedabad executive mr. Krunal with cheat before more then 1 year. At that time he told that the card is totally free of cost and whenever i'm not used that card and statement generated with some amount to pay.
After that i complaint to bank branch and on the customer care number regarding this, but still i'm not getting any resolution from your side.
Now, today i got one call from [protected] number on non banking day sunday. According to that caller with the attitude that i have to pay the amount otherwise my cibil will worst.

Now i'm not going to pay any single penny to the bank and give the satisfactory resolution. Otherwise going to make the legal action that on non banking day the bank do harrasment
fraud with credit card
Apr 5, 2018
Mar 04, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 05, 2018
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Ronak Thummar,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hello I am prafull I recharge my account using my jio app using upi through [protected]@icici and money is deducted but recharge is not done. My transaction id[protected]. Please refund my money back to my account.

ICICI Bank