[Resolved] Icici Bank — fraudly added amount to my bill

A-88, sudharshan park ,moti nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Nandlal Kr on Oct 15, 2019
I have a credit card of icici bank.
In the current statement of my bill an amount of Rs 500 +gst Rs 90 is added.
I am not aware of that what is for that.
Amount deducted as a 'Joining fee'.
I had not joined anything.
I got calls from icici bank for policies.
I denied every time.
I tried to contact them many times but unable to contact any concern person.
Using icici bank App, when opening Contact us option which redirect to chat tab which respond irrelevant messages.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2019

[Oct 16, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nandlal Kr, Oct 15, 2019
Mobile No [protected]
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (911501) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Icic bank debit posdec charge without any reason on today in 3 time (14oct19), this unfair with customer.
Also the this rupees are debbit without knowning me by sms or email..this is very critical without any reason how can bank debbit the money any customer bank..

Dear Rupesh Bamhande,

Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
As I have already cleared the credit card bill still... They are messaging me saying there is pending amount... I have already service request... Still no responce from the bank... My service request number is specified in subject column...

Dear Jitendra A,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (911501_001) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
I didn't understand why everymonth you ICICI bank deducting amount every month in the name of ECSRTNCHG. Almost 4000₹ amount has deducted from my account. Please tell me why it is deducting every month. I wanted to know and please refund my amount

Dear Kiran Samaja,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (911501_0001) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051