[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — icici bank-amount deduction dcard fee-oct-19-sep-20

I am therese. 588.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (Dcardfee-oct-19-sep-20).

They told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged/deduct money and also i did not get any deduction message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici.

It was told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2020

[Dec 03, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Dec 03, 2019
Dear Rajnaryan Patel,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a027w1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

1899 rs deducted from my ICICI account registered with mobile no -[protected]. please deactivate my plan and refund the money.

please provide the customer care contact number to contact and confirm the plan deactivation.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
I have been charged an amount of Rs 199 For months without my consent and the email reads it was charged by amazon, But after confirming with Amazon they say it was not from their end. Please see to it that this gets resolved
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a027w1_001) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Phone