[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — icici bank pf withdrawal

I was en employee of icici bank from 22/12/13 to 03/07/2015. I had submitted many mail request to hr for processing my pf withdrawal, which has not been done till date. I have even sent mail reminders but there has not been any response or even acknowledging my mail. Kindly do the needful. Please find the details below.

Name; prashant suryavanshi
Emp no: 286829

Prashant
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prash82 Mar 20, 2018
i was In Malwa Parisar branch Indore MP in CASA sales.
Updated by prash82 Mar 20, 2018
contact me on
[protected]@gmail.com
mob:- [protected]
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2018
Dear Prashant,

We have made a note of your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials in ICICI Bank to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by prash82 Apr 06, 2018
No concerned officials in ICICI Bank contact me till date. what a ### services..
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I made payment through paytm and the amount added to paytm is same as i added but the balance after deduction of amount is very less. Should i report to bank?

I had taken car loan from ICICI Bank and same I had cleared all the dues, hence they had given me NOC, however they have not reported the closed account details to CIBIL, they report when it was one emi delay but after clearing all the dues and they had issued NOC too, even then Bank had not updated the same in CIBIL for LAST FIVE years.
prash82's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 6, 2018
ICICI bank is fraud bank after PNB

ICICI Bank Phone