[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — imps issue icici

I just made an imps transfer 1000 rs to my friend, amount has been deducted from. My account but he stillnjot received the amount.
I got this below. Message from icici

Dear customer, imps txn ref[protected] for rs.1, 000.00 is timed out at beneficiary bank on 23-jan-2018 19:49:43. Txn status will be updated by bene bank in 3 working days.

Kindly please check this and do the needful asap

Anas
Feb 25, 2018
Jan 23, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 25, 2018
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Mohamed Anas,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4qij6) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

I got a new debit card. I am not able to generate a new pin. I went to local branch and they say i have to use my usa number to generate pin. When i try to generate pin from my usa number it does not authenticate.
I have been trying for last 3 maths with no help.
ICICI is pathetic!!!
Sir I have made a payment of 399 for my Jio recharge.
The amount was deducted from my account but recharge wasn't done.
Jio customer service executive told me that the transaction was not successful.
Kindly help.

I've applied for a credit card Five weeks ago. Till date, I can't check the application status online. Neither the bank representative contacted me again nor I received any call for verification. Can somebody let me know about the status of my application.. thanks

Akhilesh kumar lal das