ICICI Bank — Lien on current account

The lien is placed on my current account:[protected] from the Gujarat branch. They said that wrong transaction done in April 2016 which is credited in my account and calling me to keep inconvenience now regarding about that issue to resolve back the amount right now. I thought the account is under my name and got used in the random transaction in the daily basis. Every account holder knows that when wrong is done in the internet banking then nobody is responsible for the particular transaction. How are they crazy to ask now about that transaction?

[Mar 18, 2017] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

The Baumik is an ICICI Bank employee in Bhavnagar, Gujarat branch has done lien on my both the accounts[protected] and[protected]. Also, I asked them to show proofs for getting wrong credit on 9 Sept 2016, apologies for the letter from the branch for asking on 3 Mar 2017, or else the employee should bear the amount of that wrong credit transaction for didn't mention to the customer about placing a lien on my accounts. At last, I think the ICICI bank doing cheap tricks for getting back amount from a customer by keeping the lien on both the accounts.

ICICI Bank