[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — nfs/cash wdl (rs.10,000/-)

Today I Got a message regarding that my ICICI bank account is debited with Rs.10, 000/- and description says NFS/CASH WDL.

What is this cheating and fraud going on in icici bank? Please help me to regain the lost amount.

I have seen to many same issues on online with ICICI bank. What is wrong with bank? I want my money back or otherwise I will take appropriate action against ICICI bank
nfs/cash wdl (rs.10,000/-)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2018
Not Resolve

[Mar 20, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2018 Dear Nidhi Chonkar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4vomh) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by Nidhi Chonkar Jul 01, 2018 the complaint is never resolve, baking responsible person always fools people doing mark complaint as resolve ...
Updated by Nidhi Chonkar Jul 01, 2018 SUCH A FRAUD AND IRRESPONSIBLE BANK OF ALL TIME...

I am going take action against bank... File FIR against bank and bank persons whoever is responsible for this issue ... I will sue bank in consumer court for fooling people and taking customers money that they earn from hard-work by making such lame frauds

Also no one even try to contact me regarding this issue till date, most irresponsible bank of all time till date. who do not care about there customers and issue going on below there noses.

the only care about there CEO frauds recovering there losses from innocents and loyal customers of there bank. by disclosing personal details and account details to people to do frauds against there customers and make fraud transitions within bank. to fool customers saying that they don't know about fraud and they cant help them to recover.

SUCH A FRAUD AND IRRESPONSIBLE BANK OF ALL TIME...

"ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar under fire over Rs 3, 250 crore loan to Videocon Group "

ICICI Bank