[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — non cooperation of your staff icici

Before 15 days back i have submitted a cheque for rs.6720/- of icici bank at madhuvan, udaipur to credit the same to our employee a/c mr. Ashish cheque no.303478. Instead of crediting the same, the same cheque has been returned to his home address by courier at village, till date the same is not received by him.in his village there is no facility of courier.

I have lot of times personally visited to your madhuvan branch no proper response is received and unnecessarily they are rotating even the dy. Branch manager. I requested for the cheque returned but no proper attention is received from any where.

I told to give me the cheque and i told them that i am ready to give another cheque after collecting the old one, but this type of non co-operation is never expected from a reputed limited bank like icici.

We are having more than 60 salary account with your branch, if i have not received proper attention within 12 hours the matter will be taken with higher authorities for justice, if the cheque is not returned or credited the same in his account the charges for cheating, non co-operation, mental feeling etc will be payable to him.

I am forwarding details to the rbi governor also for this non co-operation and cheating.

S. S. Nair
Tass technical services
Apr 27, 2018
Mar 27, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 27, 2018
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear S.S.NAIR,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

ICICI Bank is kept on debiting money in my account and they say it’s ecsrtnchgs. It’s been more than 5000. What is going someone help me
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2018
Dear Nazir Sha,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a4whx0_2) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team