[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — non-icici atm cash withdrawal transaction dispute

There is a transaction of Rs. 10000.00 debit from my ICICI Savings Account on13-JUL-19. Info: NFS*21212137*CA.

Since this transaction is not done by me, so i have raised fraud request with customer care to which -
1. My debit card, netbanking and mobile banking was blocked
2. A new debit card issue request was raised
3. Logged a Service Request(SR[protected] with Fraud Department to investigate
4. Filed Police Complaint and submitted the dispute documents for investigation.

Now, my service request is closed saying that the ATM in question is at 15 min distance from my place.

Can somebody please help understanding this remark from bank for closing the investigation.

Nobody on customer care is helping to raise another request for supporting information like to reveal the ATM name where transaction happened and video clips which they would have investigated.

I have service request numbers for a call back SR[protected], SR[protected]after spending hours of time on hold) that the senior manager with give call but no one has called up.

Also, visited bank branch but they say we can't help, this matter can be resolved by calling customer care only.

Raising this complaint today after weeks time struggle with customer care. Hoping to get this issue resolved now atleast.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-25 15:06:50

[Aug 23, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Aug 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team