Icici Bank — not activating my savings account.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 harshitgarg99 on Oct 17, 2019
I opened a new savings account via online method and there was a option to instantly get a account number if i deposited some money online so i choose that option and even got an account number next they representatives came and collected all the documents but its been more than 10 days i haven't received any call back or any other information from the bank i even tried calling the representatives who came to collect documents they are also ignoring my calls. My online application tracking id is 27464808

[Oct 17, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by harshitgarg99, Oct 17, 2019
If any one wants to contact from icici regarding this my cell number is [protected] and email id is [protected]@tutanota.com
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (918046) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by harshitgarg99, Oct 18, 2019
I have sent email to address which your customer support guy gave please solve this problem.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Icici Bank - not activating my savings account.