ICICI Bank — Regarding my amazon pay icici credit card

I applied for Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on october 2nd 2019. One of the bank representative came to my residential address to collect documents for KYC on 19 th dec 2019. He collected my signed documents of Pan Card, Aadhar Card and my salary slip. He told me that this is for verification purpose. After few days when I checked my card status and called customer service of bank, they told me that my request has been declined. The reason they told me for the declination is that I was not present at the address. I asked them if I were not present then how did he collected my documents. I mailed ICICI bank also but they have not replied it. I am attaching screenshot as well. Please, help me to get card or my signed documents back. This is something which has changed my opinion completely about ICICI bank. I didn't expect this from them. Application number for card is :[protected]

[Jul 01, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Jul 01, 2020
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0rdkp) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by swag baba Jul 11, 2020
what is uid

Comments

What is UID

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051