[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — reversal charges for credit card payment

I am Dharmesh solanki my credit card no.[protected] mo.no.is [protected] my credit card payment date is 13 February but due to some reason I couldn't complete the transaction. Due to February payment date was 15th and it was returned due to insufficient balance. So last Sunday I talked to customer care about the payments he talked me you can pay the amount without any return charge. Therefore I completed my payment of RS 1100/- and after that I talked to customer care will it completed or not. He asked me the payment is completed but Rs 504/- return charge is added I would like to request you that please reverse this charge. I use the card since last 15 year. My heartly request for reversal the charges. Thanking you. DHARMESHBHAI SOLANKI Dt 19/03/2018
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2018
Dear Dharmeshbhai Solanki,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team