Icici Bank — surcharge at hpcl petrol pumps

jindalpk on Apr 17, 2018
It just have come to my notice that icici bank had been silenty charging me for transactions on the hpcl petrol pump which is owned and operated by hpcl at sector 82, noida. My debit card shows hp logo on it and it was very clearly told to me that no surcharge at hpcl petrol pump. I also ensure that the swipe m/c is icici bank m/c.

Horrible, restrictive trad practice by icici bank, unacceptable. There are court ruling already on this restrictive trade practice. Hope all icici bank customer handling staff is made aware of it and before they start talking irresponsibly.

[Apr 17, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2018
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a505jq) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have a bond of icici Vimal vaatsalya bond of face value 1000/-rs.i want to redemption my bond but I don't have any account in icici.i request you to know the present value and I need redemption my bond.could you please help me in this.i have given my mail-id below.

Manasa.sappa666@gmail.com
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2018

Dear Manasa sappa,

We have made a note of your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team