Icici Bank — unknown and unexpected debit from my sb account

Puneet2019 on Feb 12, 2019

In my icici accout no, rs.29.50 debited saying this "rwdfee/[protected]/311218+gst".

I did not redeem any points from my debit cards. How could you debit money from the account without any information?

Highly disappointed with this experience

Transaction details are as below-
24/01/2019 24/01/2019 - rwdfee/[protected]/311218+gst 29.5 inr

[Feb 12, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (051758) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Updated by Puneet2019, Feb 13, 2019
Yesterday afternoon itself I mailed to this id but there was no response until now.
Please find email screenshot.

unknown and unexpected debit from my sb account

Comments

I was sending money ( Rs. 2600 two thousand six hundred ) to my phonepe contact number [protected] Rs. 2600 has been debited from my ICICI bank account but Rs. 2600 has not been credited to the no. Whom I was sending money.

Tukuna Sabat
Mobile no. [protected]

Dear Customer,

We have made a note of your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
I request you please let me know why Rs 413 has been deducted and as per my search, I got that it is for ESIC. For your kind information, my company already deduct money for that.
A snapshot with the details is mailed to care@icicibank.com.

Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (051758_2) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
We are in possession of ICICI Tax Saving Bond 102000 TSB Two. I tried redemption thru Agent but he say that it is Not Possible.
Face Value was " INR 7000 & Issue Price: INR 5000 with Allottment Date March 14, 2000.

Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (051758_01) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Within 1 week I had seen 2 deductions named postdec charges. Gonna close my account with this scammer bank
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019

Dear Mathew Augustine,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (053632_aaad) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Icici Bank - unknown and unexpected debit from my sb account