Icici Bank — unnecessary deduction from account

Chandigarh, Punjab, India
 Siddharth2207 on Jan 17, 2020
Hi team,

My account got debited with rs 413.00 (Screenshot attached) and the remarks mentioned in the summary is - "nach_ad_rtn_chrg~bajajfin~02jan20~9
B86c4c~4240cdfg" which i believe refers to a bounced check/emi. However my emi was never bounced back attaching the statement from bajaj finance for this active loan and you could clearly see that all emis were debited on time. Kindly verify as this is an error from icici side.

Kindly refund this amount back into my savings account asap before the matter escalates. As this is very unprofessional to deduct unnecessary and then not even notifying the customer, god knows how many more deductions are there like this.

My personal phone number is - +91-[protected] in case you need to reach me for faster communication.
I hope this matter will get resolved soon

Awaiting your response

P. S - same information has been sent to - [protected]@icicibank.com, no response yet

unnecessary deduction from account

[Jan 18, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2020
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by Siddharth2207, Jan 29, 2020
Update -

The officials did get in touch with me. But no resolution has been provided. Not even responding to the E-mails now. Is this how you guys work ? So unprofessional !

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051