ICICI Bank/payback — Purging & reversion of huge number of earned payback points

I am concerned for purging or reversal of my payback points in my s/b account[protected] to the tune of 8351 & more than 25k points from[protected] to 05=05-2016 on closure & upgradation of this account along with debit & credit card attached to this account to senior citizen titanium privilege account ending with +=1117 with effect from[protected].

Hence i request you to restore my payback points so also not a single payback point credited to my titanium debit card ending with +=0012 in which i have already done more than 20 transaction from 29=04-2016 to[protected]. please update.

Icici bank complaint /redressal authority level 4 complaint lodged but without any resolution yet.
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
COMPLAINT AT LEVEL 4:-I am extremely unhappy & dissatisfied, the way your Chanchal Srivastav
Office of Head Service Quality who did not understand my issues for redressal of my grievances rather same Copy & Paste reply for last more than one month.
Hence I draw your attention for redressal of my grievances that "Dear Madam, Possibly You have not understood my issue?The A/C ++++++++1117 & linked Debit card, is a upgradation [Senior Citizen Titanium Privilege Account] of my previous basic S/B account[protected] & the account ++++++1117 & its Debit card activated on[protected].Hence question of transaction from January TO April 2016 does not arise.But my concern & issue is my old account +++++0699 which was linked to the Debit card 4693+++++++7952 & FD linked Instant Platinum Credit card 4629+++++++0007 was closed on upgradation so also the linked Debit & Credit card that surrendered in the Branch ICICI BANK, Dhenkanal, Odisha on[protected] & the account closed, debit card, credit card cancelled by Branch on[protected]."I am a privilege customer of your Bank for moe than 25 years.Thanks.
The Summery of Complaint is -The A/C ++++++++1117 & linked Debit card, is a upgradation [Senior Citizen Titanium Privilege Account] of my previous basic S/B account[protected] & the account ++++++1117 & its Debit card activated on[protected].Hence question of transaction from January TO April 2016 does not arise.But my concern & issue is my old account +++++0699 which was linked to the Debit card 4693+++++++7952 & FD linked Instant Platinum Credit card 4629+++++++0007 was closed on upgradation so also the linked Debit & Credit card that surrendered in the Branch ICICI BANK, Dhenkanal, Odisha on[protected] & the account closed, debit card, credit card cancelled by Branch on[protected].

From here my Issue starts ie. PAYBACK POINTS linked to Payback card number ending with ++++++++=2107 became almost to 132, but payback site says my points balance was 7992 as on[protected] on upgradation to PAYBACK PLUS on[protected]..Bank reversed about 12, 000 points without intimating me on the ground Credit Card delinquency/card cancellation earned from[protected] To[protected]. Upgrading my account is an offence to be penalised by reversing payback points.Whats the meaning of Privileged customer for more than 20 years in your Bank?To the best of my knowledge & belief, I have no fault.

Therefore taking the above facts in to consideration, I appeal to extend the privilege by restring my lost Payback points & please don't stamp me as Credit card delinquency, because I am not a credit card defaulter since acquiring ICICI Bank, credit card for last 20 years

ICICI Bank/payback