[Resolved] ICICI Limited — icici only vimal vaatsalya bonds - 2 nos.

Ray Samrat on Mar 8, 2018
Certificate no. 48175 & 48176 (Issue date[protected] and redemption date[protected] with face value per bond rs. 1000/-. I am facing trouble to redeem the bonds from icici ltd. How to get the payment from icici, as they are not responding in a helpful way. The bonds were transferred by assam sales corporation (Agent: reliance industries limited [textile division]) to me on[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Dear Ray Samrat,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4u3of) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by Ray Samrat, Mar 11, 2018
email sent to icici bank on care@icicibank.com on[protected].
Updated by Ray Samrat, Mar 20, 2018
Reply from ICICI Bank:

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank!

With reference to your email, we like to Inform you that forward us a fresh letter along with the following documents :

1)Request letter duly signed by the holders with their signatures duly attested by the bank manager under his official seal, duly mentioning the name/designation/employee no.
2)Original cancelled cheque with their names printed on the cheque leaf.
3)Original Vimal Vaatsalya bond certificate .
4)Self attested copy of your PAN.
5)Self-attested copies of the address proof of the holders.
to mentioned address by post/courier.

3I Infotech Limited, International Infotech Park, Tower No. 5, 3rd floor, Railway Station Complex, Vashi Navi Mumbai 400703.

We thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you.

Sincerely,

Srinivas D
Customer Service Officer
ICICI Bank Limited
Updated by Ray Samrat, Apr 21, 2018
I have sent the mentioned 2 nos. Vimal Vaatsalya Bond to the mentioned address for redemption, with all the required documents mentioned by ICICI Bank.
I have sent it by India Government registered post vide tracking id no. RW[protected]IN dated 13Apr2018.
The same got delivered on 16Apr2018.
ICICI is not confirming receipt of the 2 bonds with total face value Rs.2000 (Rs.1000 x 2) and the expected date
to get the amount credited to my account.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    ICICI Limited - icici only vimal vaatsalya bonds - 2 nos.