[Resolved] Icici Lombard — claim not given by insurance company (icici lombard)

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 akhil rathore on Jun 1, 2018
Hi team,

Myself mohit rathore s/o raghuraj singh rathore. My residence is at noida.
I have facing a problem the problem is that i purchase a bullet from noida sector 63 showroom (Soliataire automotive). Whose registration number is dl sp 2774. Chassis no. Me3u3s5c0ga94899. Recently recently i had met with an accident then i have give my vehicle to insurance for claim my policy number is -3005/rf[protected]/00/b00. They servey my vehicle before 20days but their is no response and i have didnt get approval. Ranjeet singh is the agent who servey my vehicle his contact no is - [protected]. Your agent is not responding me. Your agent ranjeet singh demand me 10 thousand rupees. Mr. Ranjeet say me that if you give me 10 thousand then i approve your claim which is around 30thousand rupees, then i call icici lombard custumer care they send me a number whose name is abhishek bhardwaj contact no - [protected]. Then i call mr. Abhishek they say that i am out of town and then mr. Abhishek send another number whose name is sumit contact no-[protected]. Then i call mr. Sumit and tell my problem which i have facing and then mr. Sumit put my call on hold for more than 8 minutes and after hold they say me that we are enable to give your claim because we didn't rectify your accident. Then i immediately call mr. Ranjeet then he say that if you give some percentage then we pass your claim otherwise you shouldn't pass your claim. I get my policy from showroom and icici lombard did not help me and my vehicle is at (Soliataire automotive).
If you could help me so please help me otherwise i will take a legal action on you and icici lombard and i contact to high department.
I want to say only one thing that you tie up with a very bad company. Which take their own percentage on 0% dept insurance.

Today i also talk with mr. Sumit contact no-[protected] so i ask what is the status of my claim
Mr. Sumit says: (We are unable to justify your case so i dont give you full claim, we are agree for give claim front of the bike.)
Again i told him we are take legal action then he say as your wish.
Please help us.

Mohit kumar
Call: +91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2018

[Jun 02, 2018] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jun 06, 2018
Dear Mohit,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2018

Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd.

We are in receipt of your concerns and we shall respond to you shortly.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

We assure you best of our services.
Updated by akhil rathore, Jun 07, 2018
Thank a Lot ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company for Passed out my insurance.
I dont have any query & Issue.

I was wirte a note of rs 10000 in complaint i think i was hearing wrong that time.

Please do not take any action with Your Employees.
Special thanks to Mr. Ranjeet And Mr. Sumit

Mohit Kumar
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2018

We write this with reference to your concern related claim

We wish to inform you that, as per confirmation received from your end that your concern has been resolved and you are satisfied with claim.

We assure you best of our services.

Comments

Jetharam siyag mobile number [protected]
jetharam siyag's reply, May 29, 2018
29/05/2018
The product was assured without extra payment with me to agree to the verification.But you have collected
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jun 6, 2018

Dear Devadas,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - claim not given by insurance company (icici lombard)