[Resolved] Icici Lombard — fraud policy enrollment

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Chandraiah K on Feb 2, 2019
Fraud duplicate policy 1 : 4111/mpl/[protected]/00/000

Fraud duplicate policy 2: 4111/mpl/[protected]/00/000

Icici lombard people enrolled me into two unwanted policies and looted my money of inr 35, 562.

I want my complete refund and cancel that unwanted policies.

My name - katheramalla chandraiah

Product name : personal protect

Please ensure that elderly people like me are not getting into trouble like this.

fraud policy enrollment
fraud policy enrollment
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019

[Feb 02, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
Dear katheramalla,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 08, 2019
Dear Madam,

We write this with reference to your below concern.

We would like to inform you that we are working on your concerns and we will revert you within maximum 4 working days.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

We assure you best of our services.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Dear Madam,

We write this with reference to your below-raised concern.

We tried contacting you today however we were unable to establish contact, we would request you to help with convenient date and time for a call back to discuss your concern.

Looking forward for your reply.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
Dear Mr. Chandraiah,

We write this with reference to your below-raised concern.

As per our telephonic conversation held today, we would like to inform you that your personal accident policies has been issued with your consent provided over the phone.

Further, we would like to inform you that policy no. 4111/mpl/[protected]/00/000 and 4111/mpl/[protected]/00/000 has been cancelled on our records and refund has been processed as per policy and condition.

We look forward to serve you.

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - fraud policy enrollment