[Resolved] Icici Lombard — fraudulently sold me insurance policy with false and fraud commitments

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 samratarjun on Oct 10, 2018
I am dr. Arjun, i required an insurance policy for my 2-wheeler vehicle yamaha ray zr and hence i started looking for it online. I checked with icici lombard too and hence they called me for the policy but as they were selling the policy at much higher cost than other companies, i refused to buy, but then their executive kept calling me and convincing me saying that, we will give you the fastest service of all and also this policy is a zero dep policy and whenever you need to require claim, you will not have to pay any single penny in you city for your yamaha vehicle and we will pay it all and get your vehicle repair at the earliest. Now, when i needed the claim, they are telling me despite of zero dep, you will have to pay at first as we do not have zero dep in your city when earlies they knew my city and vehicle at first. Then why did he sell me the policy with higher rates on name of cashless? I need you to take urgent and necessary action against this and refund my money to me and get my vehicle repaired on cashless as promised.
My contact number is - [protected]
And policy number is - 3005/[protected]/00/b00
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2018

[Oct 10, 2018] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018
Dear Samratarjun,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd.

As per our telephonic conversation held today, we are in receipt of your concerns and we shall respond to you shortly.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

We assure you best of our services.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2018

We write this with reference to your concern related to policy issuance.

As per our telephonic conversation held today, we wish to inform you that your policy is a comprehensive policy and not a zero depth policy.

We assure you best of our services.

Comments

Jjjn
As per telephonic conversation, the so callled Grevience officer admitted their mistake and refused to take any action on the same and failed to provide me with the proper solution. And hence, I’ll see you in the Court now. Let our reputed law take an action against your fraud now.
PS: Dear ICICI Lombard, you nees to change your so calles Grevience Officer Ms. Mishita, who clearly admitted their mistake on call and still failed to provide me with the genuine solution.

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - fraudulently sold me insurance policy with false and fraud commitments