[Resolved] Icici Lombard — home insurance claim rejection by surveyor

Haldwani, Nainital District, Uttarakhand, India
 dr.manral on Jan 14, 2019
We filed 2 claims covered under home insurance (Claim id: msc[protected] & msc[protected] and sent the pictures and requisite documents to icici lombard as needed. The site survey took place about 3 weeks later. My father provided relevant evidence to surveyor and he seemed ok with the claim. Days later we started receiving communication directly from the surveyor denying the claim for separate reasons. I didnot trusted the intentions of the surveyor and filed a complaint with icici lombard number: [protected] and sent the communications to [email protected]

If the genuine claims will be rejected by the surveyor himself what is the point of having the insurance. Seek help from iccf to get my rightful claim approved.

home insurance claim rejection by surveyor
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Dr.manral,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
Updated by dr.manral, Feb 05, 2019
I have not yet received any support from ICICI lombard on this.
Updated by dr.manral, Apr 14, 2019
This complaint was not resolved yet.

Comments

I had availed insurance against my property,
sir at the time of availing the lone the agent misguided me and charges high amount of insurance.
now I humbly request to kindly cancel the insurance against the above mentioned lone account & re credit the amount in the lone account which i had paid.

Lbdel[protected] and lbdel[protected]
My contact Mobile No is [protected]/ [protected].

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - home insurance claim rejection by surveyor