[Resolved]  ICICI Lombard — home insurance not required

Reference no: [protected]
Policy no: 4118/pnbst/[protected]/00/000.

I taken home loan along with the loan they have forcefully given me home insurance, for that home which is not yet constructed, it will take 3-4 yrs.
Now i have applied for free look within 15 days period they are giving various excuses like bring noc and all.
If policy is in my name, i have paid why noc is needed.?

Requesting to help me for refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2020

[Jan 23, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Jan 24, 2020
Dear SubhaX823,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2020

We write this with reference to your below concern,

We have tried contacting you on your phone number 98******20. However, were unable to establish any contact. If you wish to call us back please contact on[protected] or reply to this email without changing the subject line

Further, we are working on your concern regarding policy cancellation and we shall revert you maximum by January 31, 2020.

We request your co-operation in the interim and look forward to serve you.

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2020

We write this with reference to your below concern,

As per our telephonic conversation held yesterday we request you to share the NOC from the financier on our mentioned email id i.e. [protected]@icicilombard.com in order to assist you further.

Updated by SubhaX823 Feb 07, 2020
I have tried to calling you from last 3-4 days but no one is picking and directly received by auto recorded.

As per telephonic conversation, I already mentioned that they are not giving NOC and they have to complete target. I am the owner I don’t want to buy this policy, why it is forced to me.
Plz cancel and refund Money to financier.
I don’t required this policy as it has given me by force .
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2020

We write this with reference to your below concern,

We would like to inform you that your policy 4118/PNBST/190******/00/000 has been cancelled and refund amount of Rs 1, 00, 000.00 has been processed from our end.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Plz cancel and refund Money to financier.
I don’t required this policy as it has given me by force .
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2020

We write this with reference to your below concern,

As per our telephonic conversation held we request you to share the NOC from the financier on our mentioned email id i.e. [email protected] in order to assist you further.

ICICI Lombard
    ICICI Lombard Phone
    1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard Address
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025