Icici Lombard — I am complaining about the extra charge taken of policy premium

Shree automobiles delhi road rewari, Rewari, Rewari District, Haryana, India
 [email protected] on Mar 15, 2019
I have taken a motor two vehicler policy from icici lamboard and it will expire in dec 2018 and i am going to taken new policy in march 2019 they are charge me extra rupees for policy and say that your policy will exipre and the extra premium is not mention in policy receipt. Agent code 9665972, agent mobile no [protected], agency name akhil taneja. My contact no is [protected].

I am complaining about the extra charge taken of policy premium

[Mar 15, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Aman,

We have noted your concern. We will check this from our end and get back to you on it.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019

We write this with reference to your concerns raised.

We have tried contacting you on your mobile number [protected]. However, were unable to establish any contact. If you wish to call us back please contact on[protected] or reply us without changing the subject line. Also we request you to share us with your convenient date and time to enable us to assist you.

Further we request you to share us with your policy number, vehicle registration number as we are unable to trace the policy details basis the policy screen shot provided by you.

We assure you best of our services.
Updated by [email protected] , Mar 20, 2019
My references no.[protected]

Comments

My references no.[protected]

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - I am complaining about the extra charge taken of policy premium