[Resolved] Icici Lombard — icici lombard motor insurance claim amount not received claim no. mot 06946759

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 govind325 on Feb 2, 2019

I am govind my motor claim amount is not received. Its been 1.5 year since my bike got stolen but i have not received the claim amount. Claim no.: mot 06946759 policy no.: 3005/[protected]/00/000

Please look into this on the urgent basis and respond and help in getting my claim amount settled.

Claim no. Mot 06946759

Govind
Plz contact us mobile no. [protected]
Mail id : [email protected]
Dwarka sector 1
Delhi 110045
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Feb 02, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
Dear govind325,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 06, 2019

We write this with reference to your below concern regarding motor claim number MOT06946759.

At the outset, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Further, we regret to inform you that cheque has been expired and to re-issue the cheque you need to visit Pitampura branch office to submit an application.

Please visit on below branch address:

Address- Space No. 315, 3rd Floor Aggarwal City Mall, Plot No. 04, Road No. 44, Pitampura– 110034, New Delhi.

For any further clarification, you can contact your claims manager Amar Sharma on [protected] or please feel free to write back to us.

We hope your concerns are addressed and look forward to serve you.

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - icici lombard motor insurance claim amount not received claim no. mot 06946759