[Resolved] Icici Lombard — mental harassment of customer while claiming insurance

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 UMESH ROKDE on Jun 7, 2019
Hi Team,
I have made with accident on 1st June 2019 at thane and immediately I have tow my vehile to the 'Navneet Motors Thane' because the vehicle was not getting started. Imran Khan is the executive who is inspected my vehicle and he is saying the towing will not cover in insuarance. I have traveled from pune to thane very smoothly suddenly accident happened and car is not getting started so in this case the normal person will tow his vehicle, same I have done with my vehicle and now executive is saying he will not cover the towing in insurance, now I have to pay huge amount which is not fair for customer, they are actually doing mental harassment with customers. Also my bumper get damaged due to accident and they are covering only 50 % in that, why should I pay the more money if my insurance is continued from date of purchase of my vehicle and it is zero depreciation . then what is the benefit of authorized service center and insurance company.

My car is Baleno.

Car registration no.: MH33A5689

my contact no.: [protected]

Umesh Rokde
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2019

[Jun 07, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2019
Dear Umesh,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. We have made a note of the details and will get back to you with an update.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2019
Dear Mr. Rokde,

We write this with reference to your below-raised concern.

As per your complaint, we understand that you are unsatisfied with the approved claim amount.

We would like to inform you that we are working on your concerns with our senior claim team and we will revert you within maximum 4 working days.

Further, we shall connect with you telephonically today .i.e. June 11, 2019, from 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM in order to further discuss your concern.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

We assure you best of our services.
Updated by UMESH ROKDE, Jun 13, 2019
I did not get any call on 11 June 2019
Updated by UMESH ROKDE, Jun 17, 2019
They just doing formality, no action taken till date
Updated by UMESH ROKDE, Jul 16, 2019
complaint yet not resolved
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019
Dear Mr. Rokde,

We write this with reference to your below-raised concern.

As per our telephonic conversation held today, we would like to inform you that your claim has been settle for Rs. 23824/- as full and final settlement.

Further, we shall arrange for con-call from our respective claim team for settlement clarification.

We look forward to serve you.
Updated by UMESH ROKDE, Jul 18, 2019
this settlement is according to your claim.. you did not cover the towing charges and also you gave only 50% of charges on front bumper's denting painting. Don't try to mold the complaint subject and also don't try to fool the customer.. and you said you will arrange the call at 2 Pm but still I did not get any call and also you have called me after a month when I commented here "complaint yet not resolved".

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - mental harassment of customer while claiming insurance