[Resolved] Icici Lombard — my claim rejected

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Shalendra Sisodia on Jan 3, 2019
My bike alloy got cracked due to pothole on highway and the surveyor told me my bike had no scratch evidence of the accident. So after it got cracked i some how manage to control the bike which was running @ 70-80 KMPH. They are telling me its not an accident. Please tell me what it is then... Don`t ever buy insurance from ICICI guys. This happened on the highway of Vadgaon. its been two week and bike still is on the showroom which is waste of my time and money. Please checkout the photo i have attached. Fork were bent slightly and rear alloy is also bent. So the whole repair of my bike is 15K. So what is the use here to pay ICICI guy for these insurance.The policy cover 0 depreciation for one year then 4 year of third party coverage. For one year also they cannot bear my claim and i have bought the policy from then for 12K. I felt being cheated here...

my claim rejected
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2019

[Jan 03, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2019
Dear Shalendra,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - my claim rejected