[Resolved] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — cancellation of policy.

Pravat Maharana on Sep 22, 2017
Thank you! You have confirmed your application for icici prudential life time classic with a premium amount of rs. 101000 payable for 7 years and policy term of 10 years. Call on [protected] before 24/09/2017 to modify the details with your request no.[protected]

I got this message, one of my friend from icici has forced me to do this policy, please cancel this policy asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 30, 2017

[Sep 23, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pravat Maharana, Sep 22, 2017
I have not been told that its an ULIP.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Sep 29, 2017
Dear Pravat,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number for us to get in touch with you.

Team ICICI Pru Life
www.iciciprulife.com

Comments

In Purnia(BIHAR-PIN 854301)ICICI official said if u deposit one lac annually for 7 years in plan name ICICI PRU

LIFE TIME CLASSIC then after 10 years u will get 14 lacs.

But it is completely false!!

Pl cancel and return my money asap..

Manoj Kumar
Policy no[protected]
Ph no-[protected]
Bihar
Purnia
pin 854301
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 3, 2017

Dear Manoj,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We will have our official contact you to assist you with your concern.

Team ICICI Pru Life
www.iciciprulife.com
I was getting call to take the policy of ICIC Pru, I straight away said that I am not interested buying the same.
Now I am getting the message that Your ICICI PRU policy[protected] has been successfully registered on Auto Payment mode.

What the bloody hell I have never opt for the policy then how come I am getting this kind of message.
Kindly cancel the same & confirm

Mahiran Pathan

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - cancellation of policy.