[Resolved]  ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — cancellation of policy in free look period, policy no : 28491379

Respected sir,

I rajeev kumar jha, resident in delhi, i purchased a life insurance policy with icici prudential life insurance co. Ltd on my name, bearing policy no: 28491379. The premium of this policy was rs. 50000/ annum and policy name was icici pru lifetime class, builder. I purchased this policy from one of deepak rajput license code is 01336249 reference from your company.

I have submitted all the document on your employee name deepak rajput at the time of cancellation time, like a bond paper and cancellation cheque.. I'm continuously calling deepak rajput last 15 days on hand over the document. Today i visited your branch address (Metro station, near, 6th floor e-1 block videocon tower jhandawala extension new delhi videocon tower, jhandewalan, delhi 110055) and your employee said deepak rajput has left the job. I was shocked to hear.

I'm extremely request to please close my policy no: 28491379

I hope with this clarification, the picture should be very clear to you and it will be easy for you to understand my situation. My only request to you is that i should not suffer for unnecessary reason wherein there is no fault of mine.

So, please look into this matter and give me justice.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2018
one of the fraudest insurance ..please i request to don't my any policy

[Dec 04, 2018] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rahuljha12 Dec 05, 2018
Please reply
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Address
    1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025