[Resolved] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — Elite wealth ii

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 xavieranbu
When the ICICI personnel from their Hiranandani Estate Branch approached me for Elite Wealth II, I was actually running away, since it was expected that once they achieve their target, they will vanish. But they convinced my spouse with lot of promises (that they will visit the house once in a month for reviewing the portfolio; they will be in touch with you whenever any event is happening which will affect the investment etc.) and got 2 policies done with huge amount. Once policy was locked they disappeared. They approach only at the time of premium due and there again with lot of promises for review etc and thereafter vanish. I was supposed to have a RM and Wealth adviser, although there is none!

It was late to realise, Elite Wealth is for the company and not for the insurer. I am so much locked, can't do anything for few more years.

It is a good policy with PATHETIC service. Don't go such policies, unless you have a personal rapport with the (so called) Wealth Adviser.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2016

[Oct 14, 2016] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2016

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to assist you further.

Team ICICI Pru Life
www.iciciprulife.com

Comments

Call me on [protected]...i will provide you all information..thanks and regards
Write to ombudsman(see link), I have canceled one policy and working on cancelling the second.

ICICI have sold me a policy based on lies and I have been on the run for past 2 years. I was stupid enough to believe them and pay a premium for second time only to find out that they have lied to me.

I wonderd that besided me having some knowledge in finance and investment and me asking them questions that I thought were convencing, I was shocked to hear the diferrences. What about average people that do not understand such investments - these ICICIBank and ICICIPruLife sales guys are acting as scavengers. I have several investments in US and Switzerland both in property and Capital markets, but have never seen such lairs. I am ashamed that ICICI bank has such a culture and encourages sales tactics that are borderline fradulent and cheating. I regret making this investment and should have rather invested in US or Switzerland. Its a lesson learned for me as I can now see why its so difficult to invest in India. Not just this, but few other investments have gone equally bad with some reliable large brand names.

I am frankly tired of dealing with these goons and just want my cash back with interest. I have lost trust with ICICI Bank and ICICI Prudential Life and do not want any further relationship with this brand.

ref:

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Elite wealth ii