[Resolved] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — policy claim not get death benefit

Nagpur Urban, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 tulesh.kubde on Sep 5, 2017
Dear sir / madam,

I am very very depressed because i lost my father recently. This complaint is regarding not get death benefit due last premium due because of my father health is not well from last 7 months.

My father (Parakash kubde) policy advisor is icici bank itwari nagpur
Policy no.
1. 18340928
2.17953080

I am not satisfied with icici service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2017

[Sep 05, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by tulesh.kubde, Sep 05, 2017
I want my father death benefit as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer complaint cell.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Sep 05, 2017
Dear Tulesh,

We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

Team ICICI Pru Life
www.iciciprulife.com
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2017
Dear Tulesh,

We understand that our official has contacted you and is addressing your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

Team ICICI Pru Life
www.iciciprulife.com

Comments

I have totally lost faith in ICICI from above matter.Hope you will look into matter.
Hi, if only one premium is due, some times it may be treated as lapsed policy which might leads to non settlement.
You should have renewed within grace period of 30 days, even after this policy can be renewed with penalty before incident, However now claim has been made, pl refer terms & conditions of policy document in these type of cases if there is a provision for claim, you may insist the insurer to settle the claim.

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - policy claim not get death benefit