ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — regarding icici term insurance issuance and clarity on application number os09188902

g.poojajain@gmail.com on Jul 12, 2018
Hi Team,

I am very sorry to inform that ICICI Prudential Term Insurance is a big time cheaters and they always look for opportunities to extract money from customer and not to cooperate them, an example of the same is my application for Term Insurance.

I was promised at the time of issuance of Term Insurance that i will quickly get policy and need not to wait. ICICI Prudential guy approached me multiple times for the same. but post taking money and documents after chasing ICICI for more than a month this is the response came to me as mentioned in the XRT attached.
"Your premium is increased due to - Past medical History"
I am pretty shocked with this reply.

I want you to please interfere in it and please help me in getting wise decision and save me from this crooks.
Expecting you to provide me the full cover as promised in the beginning with initial promised amount.

I have few concerns:-
1) Under what medical reason did they raise the premium? They didn't specified the exact reason that this is the exact history of your past due to which they are increasing my premium.
2) How can they expect that a pregnant mother report will be same after 1 year from the date she delivered? And if they were to consider the same past report then what was the need of so many current medical tests?
As per XRT, current reports were all fine, that's why they just mentioned reason to be past report. Something really fishy going on with these guys. they just want to extract money and disturb mothers like me by torturing mentally.

In case need any other information, do call me on [protected] cell number.

[Jul 12, 2018] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - regarding icici term insurance issuance and clarity on application number os09188902