ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — suspicious call, fraud debit transactions from bank account

On 29 may, 2019 i submitted complaint regarding my policies and gst refund against icici prudential life insurance. On 30 may, 2019 i receive a call from +91-[protected] this number person name deepak kumar (Employee id:12777). He said he is employee of icici prudential and contacting me regarding my complaint. He confirmed my bank account details with me and did three transactions amount rs 3602/, rs 8602/ and rs 8902/ on asking he said the amount will get credited in my account.

I found those transactions suspicious and called bank to check whether those transactions are credit or debit. Bank customer care confirmed those transactions are debit transactions.

Today, that person deepak kumar didn't answer my call so i filed dispute in bank and fir in police station.

Icici prudential life insurance is fraud first they didn't fulfill all the commitments which they made at the time of purchase of policy. Now, they are making fraud transactions on my account.

I want to withdraw both policies and refund complete amount.

Swati

suspicious call, fraud debit transactions from bank account

[Jun 02, 2019] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Swati167 Jun 12, 2019
This consumer complaint forum is leaking data to fraud people who are making fraud banking transactions. No one is replying from from ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, fake people and worst service provider.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Most urgent

I am an advisor and policy holder too, I'm not doing anything as an advisor or as an policy holder, though I am getting OTP, so please check it urgently, who is trying to do mischief mischief. Please take it seriously and urgently.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Address
    1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025