[Resolved] Idea Cellular — balance deducted from bank but recharge not done

Vijay nagar near pnb branch of gaus ganj gangi road ara, Arrah, Bihar, India
 Vishalg842 on Mar 15, 2019
My idea mobile #[protected] i made a online recharge 119₹ through my idea app and paid through phonepe upi. Money deducted from my account but recharge balance not credited into my mobile. When i call customer care they said if recharge is not done and your amount is deducted from bank so we can not do anything. Then where my money gone my transaction id of payment - (Icidcfa2b4a455841e988ca320200ee69c1) if recharge is not done please refund it. That is gone to you but you not confirmed the recharge. You take my money in your account but not recharge please refund it to its source.

balance deducted from bank but recharge not done
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We've informed you that the there is no such recharge is reflecting in your account for the mentioned date. Hence, we request you wait till 7 working days for the mentioned amount to be reversed. Also, you can check with your respective bank or application used while availing the recharge within 7 working days. If still the issue persist, kindly share us the screenshot of the complete bank statement done from the date of the recharge to till date to assist you further.

Lakshmi

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - balance deducted from bank but recharge not done