Idea Cellular — balance deducted many time and not giving porting code

Ballabgarh, Haryanafaridabad, India
 YOGESH ARYA on May 13, 2019
[protected] again u deducted rs10 from my balnce and when talked to care executive they said i clicked on link of sunny leone wht the # is this stupidity that i clicked.

Now i want porting code i sended 3-4 times
Port [protected] to 1900
All times balnce deducted but i recev message that wrong keyword and also that message not delivered if (Wronng keyword or message not delivered then why idea charge every time rs 1

I talked to your live chat in app also on 198 and 121 they said unable to generate and said yes message is charged everytime rs1

Why you deducted everytime wrongly like last time rs37 before 34 days ago and now rs 10 for dont know for wht and now everytime rs 1 but could not sended me porting code

Why you intentionally make issue with customer is this type of services you providing to customer great network like so better services...

Seriously worse network im using of idea now worse services

I want now porting code that it please send me otherwise i make consumer conplaints on another forum too and sue idea for disturbing me everytime by deducting balces and making foolish thing

I attached converstion and porting code message here

balance deducted many time and not giving porting code

[May 13, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by YOGESH ARYA, May 13, 2019
Sms centre number of my idea [protected] in my phone from which sms goes in line are this :sms centre number. [protected]

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 24, 2019
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and delay in responding to your concern. As per our record, the request was raised for the mobile number portability towards the mentioned number and the same has been completed successfully.

Lakshmi
Updated by YOGESH ARYA, May 24, 2019
Thnku for late reply bcz already done porting before u resolve my complaint and refund me balce deducted by you wrongly
Its too late sir

Hopefully this will not happen to all customer who are in idea now otherwise all idea users soon portout to jio or otherone

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - balance deducted many time and not giving porting code