[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — block this number from my sim permanently

Hello sir

I wanted this airtel (Uttar pradesh west) number-[protected] permanently blocked from my idea number [protected]

This number user is constantly calling and texting me. I already blocked him from calls and messages in my phone but by using different types of application, he is still texting me. I don't want him to text and call me so please help me by blocking his number permanently from my idea number - [protected]

His number is airtel number, please if you can just help me it will be so generous of you.

Thanking you in advance
Hoping for the best
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, We've informed you to do the setting in your mentioned number. kindly follow the same to avoid the inconvenience. For further assistance you can contact us on 12345 or 198.

Leena
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have paid idea post paid bill through phonepe .money got debited . I couldn't get any message from idea .&now outing calls are not going
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Lakshmi