[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — cdr and mobile location

Respecte sir,
I am omveer and have been your customer with mobile no [protected]. And now i have some issue and i need mobile location/ tower location with call details of 20 sep 2016 which will help me in my court case. So please provide me these information as soon as possible. On that day i was out station and was in rohtak. So help me to came out of it and forward the same at my email id [protected]@gmail.com

You obediently
Apr 11, 2018
Mar 04, 2018

Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 05, 2018
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you, that we're unable to track your handset location. However, to get the call details for the Idea contact number you can mark an e-mail on [protected]@idea.adityabirla.com or else you can send an SMS to get the invoice with the complete details that is for EBILL- EBILL<space>MONTH e.g: EBILL<space>JAN and send it to 12345. If your e-mail id is not registered with us first register your e-mail id follow these steps i.e. send EMAILID<space> e-mail address to 12345. For example EMAILID<space>[protected]@gmail.com. Also, you can check your outgoing call details in My Idea Application or Website. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Lavina
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Respected Sir,
I required the above information to prove my plea of alibi before the court.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2018
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you, that we're unable to track your handset location. However, to get the call details for the Idea contact number you can mark an e-mail on [email protected] or else you can send an SMS to get the invoice with the complete details that is for EBILL- EBILL<space>MONTH e.g: EBILL<space>JAN and send it to 12345. If your e-mail id is not registered with us first register your e-mail id follow these steps i.e. send EMAILID<space> e-mail address to 12345. For example EMAILID<space>[email protected] Also, you can check your outgoing call details in My Idea Application or Website. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Neha