[Resolved] Idea Cellular — cheated by idea vodafone during mnp

East of Kailash, South Delhi, India
 akhilpb on Oct 18, 2019

I want to say that I called to Vodafone customer care for porting my 2 numbers from Airtel to Vodafone on 7th October. From Vodafone customer care she told someone would call me within 4 hours. I got call and someone came to my office they took documents to activate both numbers. After 5 days it was activated as well.

Now issue is that I wanted vodafone family plan, but they lied they told that they were from vodafone, they gave me two idea sim, and they told they are from vodafone.
But I wanted vodafone family plan (which is not now), even I told them about this, they told that yes it would be same. now I have two different postpaid idea plan on my both number.

Let me tell you I don't want to pay any bill for this if it is not resolved. I have their recordings and numbers. I have proof of everything. So I need help and do needful from your side.

I am providing you a number of a person who visited to my office for documents, he knows everything. His number is -[protected]. Another person Vikas Satyrathi his number-[protected]. And first call which I got from liar his number is [protected] . They all were involved. Even all lied that it will be a family plan. Even it is not a family plan.

I wanted to port from Airtel to Vodafone because we had vodafone network booster in our office. Now I have Idea there is network issue, can't call in single attempt to someone, neither other can call me. Even during talking voice is slow and call drop issue as well.

Regarding network issue also I complained but they didn't solve. My some complain they rejected without my prior knowledge as given below.
C[protected]Regarding Coverage)
C[protected]Regarding Feedback)

I am attaching screenshot ids about my complain. I am sure some people are involve in false promises(LIke saying they are from vodafone and giving Idea plan), kindly look into this matter.

My contact number-[protected]
Akhilesh Kumar

cheated by idea vodafone during mnp
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2019
They called and resolve it.

Please remove this complain from your page

[Oct 19, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by akhilpb, Oct 19, 2019
My issue is resolved. Kindly remove this complain from here
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our communication, you've confirmed that your concern has been resolved. Hence, the case has been closed. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Prajakta