[Resolved] Idea Cellular — cheating on portability

nandkishorrech on Jan 2, 2018
I have ported recently from airtel to idea post paid after speaking to your customer care. I was totally cheated because you guys have said that the total bill amount will be between 380 inr to 390 inr (Including all taxes) and the internet balance promised was 1.5 gb - 4g data per day, roaming incoming free, (Local and std) mobile and land line calls free and also per day 100 messages. I satisfied with this plan and ported to idea from airtel.

But finally end of the day after porting i am getting only 10 gb - 4g data per month and remaining all calls are free with roaming and the plan is nirvana plan. The total bill amount is fully changed. One idea customer care person came to me for my aadhar card and finger print submisson, for final conformation i asked him about this plan, he also told to me about the same plan, its including all charges between 380 inr to 390 inr. (That person name siraj - [protected]. This number is not working from few days. I tried so many times)

Here i was totally cheated by your customer care people by not giving anything that was promised.

Is this how you treat the new customers. I will surely leave a bad impression on the network provider. I need proper explanations for all this or else this will be escalated to a regional head or someone higher authorities or may go legally.

Please take this seriously and solve asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018
Dear Customer,

As per our telecon, we have raised the complaint for the same under ref. no. C[protected] and you shall hear on the same till 27/Jan/2018.

Lavina